Photowalk in Barcelona29/10/2023 2023-11-17 17:41
Photowalk in Barcelona
Photowalk in Barcelona
(El Born neighbourhood)
I have a plan: you, me, our cameras, and the fantastic city of Barcelona. Does it appeal to you? A resounding yes.
Arches, diagonals, lights, shadows, humans all around, traffic, narrow streets… A perfect combination in a city that offers very interesting and dynamic photographic opportunities. During this workshop, I will address any doubts you might have about camera settings, teach you how to observe scenes with potential, and show you the best way to approach people to capture them naturally, with humanity and consent.
The purpose of this photowalk is to blend enjoyable theory with on-site practice, as you learn by doing. And, of course, have a great time. I will provide you with personalized guidance to ignite your creative spark. Come on, don’t wait any longer, shall we go out and play in the street’s playground?
This is for you if you want to...
- Take control of your digital camera to make quick decisions
- Enhance your composition to tell interesting stories
- Take a new creative approach to your way of seeing and think beyond trends
- Approach strangers with ethics and courtesy to photograph them with permission
- Advices, tricks, recommendations, and apps to expand your photography knowledge
- Emphasize anything you want to improve
What are we going to do?
Prior to our meeting, I’d like to get to know a bit about your history and relation with photography. On the day of the photowalk, and now knowing a bit more about you, we’ll meet at the Arc de Triomphe to start exploring the city with fresh eyes and take you to various super photogenic locations. The ideal time would be in the afternoon, starting between 4 or 5pm.
If you think it’s appropriate, we can take a break (coffee, tea, or taking a rest) at any moment to reflect on the experience or address any questions that may have come up.
I can speak in English, Spanish, or Catalan. You choose.
You will need...
- Mirrorless or DSLR digital camera
- Fully charged batteries
- Empty SD card
- A small notebook and pen in case you want to take some notes
- A good pair of comfortable shoes
The one-to-one photowalk will last around 3 hours and costs €75. To confirm your reservation, a €35 deposit must be made in advance. The remaining €40 will be paid on the day of the photowalk, just before it begins. You can make the payment through PayPal, Bizum, or bank transfer.
Would you like to do it with your friends? The total price for the tutorial will vary depending on the number of people, and the same booking conditions mentioned will apply:
- 2 people: €140 / 3 people: €200 / 4 people: €250
- Groups of more than 4 people: Contact me directly to create a more customized proposal
Want to join me?
Sandra is a very talented photographer who has interesting stories to tell from across the globe! Her kindness, patience and passion also made the three hour Photowalk very special.
Overall, it was an enriching experience and I’d definitely do it again. I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to take better photos or just experience the streets of Barcelona with new eyes.
Thank you so much, Sandra!